Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Pillow Gift Box



You might be wondering what's on my platter.  Obviously, these are not sushi. These are Valentine Pillow Gift Boxes - my Day 12 of my 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts . I decorated them in 3 different ways. Aren't they gorgeous? 


Pink & Brown combo Pillow Box w/ Butterfly


I just Googled for the template of these cute Pillow Boxes. I used the smaller version. These boxes measures 2½" x 3½". 

Pink & Green combo Pillow Box w/ Paper Flower Rosettes 

Fun and charming Pillow Gift Boxes will make statement for any themed party. These are great Wedding or  Bridal Shower gift favors. 

Pink & Green combo Pillow Box w/ little Butterflies

Adorn your Pillow Gift Box with cute sentiments, ribbons, paper flowers or even your own monogram.




Make sure to check the other projects of 14 Days of Handmade Valentine Crafts and SHARE it with your crafty friends! 

1 comments:

mariablack

Hey JinkyK,
Lovely
decorative pillow gift box, it could be a perfect gift for valentine.

Post a Comment