Monday, November 15, 2010

12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Day 11 (Christmas Ribbon Wreath Cards)

One more day and the 12 Day of Handmade Christmas Gifts Tutorials are out! 


On the 11th  day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me.

A Trio of Christmas Ribbon Wreath Cards


Who says that sending a special handmade greeting card at Christmas needs to be costly? These three designs of Christmas Ribbon Wreath Cards are easy to make. They sure look elegant and expensive but since I use the Ribbon Wreath as focal point, there is no need for additional embellishments.




For this Christmas Ribbon Wreath with the faux door, I only needed one color of cardstock. To get that distressed look,  I sponged around the edges of my faux door and panels with a chocolate brown stamp pad. The door handle is a black crystal. 



This clever Christmas wreath is made from  weaved ribbon. I weaved this ribbon while watching TV and made it into a wreath. With the addition of red crystals and an accent ribbon, this card looks extra ordinary and is a gift that anyone would be happy to receive and display. 



I  love this Popout Star Card. It looks very elegant, but all I did is embossed my accent paper and created a Popout Star inside the card. 



This is another version of a door and another good project. All I did differently in creating the panels is to cut it out using a craft knife. For this card , I experimented to use a tri-color ribbon to make the Christmas Wreath. I really like how it turned out.  






 You can also check my previous postings for 12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts below.

1st Day of Christmas - Japanese Chocolate Box
 2nd Day of Christmas  - Tower Chocolate Box 
3rd Day of Christmas   - Triangular Gift Box
4th Day of Christmas  -  Three Kings Gift Box
5th Day of Christmas - Christmas Cards Galore
6th Day of Christmas - Multipurpose Gift Box
7th Day of Christmas -  Cube Christmas Gift Box
8th Day of Christmas -  Easel Card with Drawers
9th Day of Christmas - Dangling Christmas Tree Card



12 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts - Click Here for the Tutorials


1 comments:

Anna R
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment